Use basic accessible mobile technology to provide the homeless with useful mobile tools. These tools will enable them to access information on relevant services in their area and to stay informed of opportunities encouraging their social and psychological re-integration with society.
Functionality will include the ability to:
- receive regular updates on specific topics relevant to their circumstances
- receive alerts of new/temporary services in their area.
- receive notifications of activities and courses that may interest them.
- request answers to questions regarding local services.
- interact with other homeless users to foster and informal support network
- interact with specific services they use regularly or have an interest in.
- interact with non-homeless people